courses: Master Logistica
Estadisticas y contadores web gratis
Oposiciones Masters
on-line A Z U L

29 setembro 2006

I Love Music Collection - All best ballads from 80'

Volume 01

01 - Diana Ross & Lionel Richie - Endless Love
02 - Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
03 - Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse Of The Heart
04 - Leo Sayer - Orchand Road
05 - Sheena Easton - For Your Eyes Only
06 - Rod Stewart - Passion
07 - Sade - Smooth Operator
08 - Wham! - Careless Whisper
09 - Madonna - Love Don't Live Here Anymore
10 - Bryan Adams - Heaven
11 - Tina Turner - Help Me
12 - Paul Young - Everytime You Go Away
13 - Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time
14 - Phil Colins - In The Air Tonight
15 - Whitney Huouston - Saving All My Love For You
16 - Foreigner - Waiting For A Girl Like You
17 - Roberta Falck & Peavo Bryson - Tonight I Celebrate My Love For You
18 - Air Supply - Making Love Out Of Nothing At All

Volume 02

01 - Whytney Houston & Germaine Jackson - Nobody Loves Me Like You Do
02 - Leo Sayer - Have You Ever Been in Love
03 - Randy Crawford - one Day I'll Fly Away
04 - Wham! - Where Did Your Heart Go
05 - Laura Branigan - Ti Amo
06 - Elton John - Your Song
07 - Cyndi Lauper - True Colors
08 - Lionel Richie - Truly
09 - Jennifer Rush - The Power Of Love
10 - Phill Collins - Against All Odds
11 - Madonna - Crazy For You
12 - Michael Jackson - The Lady In My Life
13 - Miami Sound Machine - Words Get In The Way
14 - Foreigner - I Want To Know What Love Is
15 - Bonnie Tyler - Loving You Is A Dirty Job
16 - Marillion - Kayleigh
17 - Sade - THe Sweetest Taboo
18 - Jason Donovan - Rhythm Of The Rain
19 - Tina Turner - What's Love Got To Do With It

http://rapidshare.de/files/18135074/I_Love_Music_Collection.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.de/files/18136833/I_Love_Music_Collection.part2.rar

http://rapidshare.de/files/18133358/I_Love_Music_Collection.part3.rar
Estadisticas y contadores web gratis
Estadisticas Gratis